Congratulations Keven

21 minutes ago, ggdad1951 said:

bigger question is why Brent is in the picture?  :eek:

LOL, I was beginning to wonder the same thing after 18 hrs! 

truckin.JPG.d99646f7ed4147380247155ee1b487ba.JPG

5963982beb8be_ferryride.JPG.581d91102b465c5cb578296edd0b9ddb.JPG

it was a blast seeing that part of the country again and spotting old cars / trucks on the journey and meeting Paul. Beautiful place Paul......  

BTW, this truck at 116" WB is the max you can STUFF on a 12' "bobcat" trailer!  :D  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Paul Hatfield said:

Well, Keven is back!!!  He bought my project and I could not think of a better person to tackle the job!

Best of luck to you with the restoration!  I'll check in from time to time.

Paul

IMG_3340.JPG

for someone who has never met these guys, may as well be Curly, Larry and Moe......left to right, who is who?  And don't answer, Curly, Larry and Moe.....

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

2 hours ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

for someone who has never met these guys, may as well be Curly, Larry and Moe......left to right, who is who?  And don't answer, Curly, Larry and Moe.....

Left = Paul, Center = Keven, Right = Brent

I have the least amount of hair so, I must be curly :D

Well done Keven. It's good to see you 'back in the saddle'. I look forward to watching your build.

How was Brent?... is he alright? it's gotta be at least 6 months since he bought another truck so I suspect that he was suffering withdrawal symptoms at the time!  :P

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, B1B Keven said:

So you bought all the goodies. :)

Yup - I need most of it for my project and figured it was best to buy it all and sort through it and see where I end up. It was far easier to buy a large package than to piece meal it out over the next several months.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HotRodTractor said:

Yup - I need most of it for my project and figured it was best to buy it all and sort through it and see where I end up. It was far easier to buy a large package than to piece meal it out over the next several months.

I agree. You got some nice and rare stuff too.