Tom Langdon Closing Shop

Andydodge

Just saw a thread on the HAMB that Tom Langdon is closing his shop.........my dealings with him were about 5-6 yrs ago and he was extremely cordial and helpful to a guy 10,000 miles away who was asking all sorts of questions that he'd probably been asked before......lol.........but he was patient and dealt with my order promptly and professionally and his product was exactly as stated and did exactly as stated...........I was a happy camper.....I for one am sorry to hear he is shutting up shop......... thank you Tom........I may have spoken to soon, see below.............Andy Douglas  

Edited by Andydodge

Here here. Tom helped me with his insights and knowledge when I tackled the performance side of making my flathead six run better. 

The HAMB post indicates that he wants to retire and have someone else take on the business which would be great if it happens...........andyd

2 hours ago, classiccarjack said:

I certainly hope that he hangs in there....

Yea, it ain't like people are bending over backwards to deal in old Mopar parts. I wish the man well and thank him for his support of our hobby in the past. I hate to see the guys that have supported us dwindle away. Part of having a classic that's not main stream I guess.

P-15 & D-24ers,

I spoke with my long time friend (40+ years) Mr. Tom Langdon this morning, and he said that the HAMB reports about the eminent demise of his of his Stovebolt operation are greatly exaggerated.

Tom did volunteer that business has been really great recently, Perhaps this was due to these "fake news", unsubstantiated accounts!

Walt

• Like 1

Well I apologise for any problems this post has caused.............Andy Douglas  

• 2 weeks later...