251 intake

tinlizzy

Call Summit Racing.  They carried Offenhauser intakes a while back.  They were not shown in their catalogs but they did have them for sale.  You can also have your stock intake and exhaust modified for duals by a couple of folks George Ashe who is listed in the vendor section of this site, also check www.rustyhope.com for similar services, and forum member Moose fabricates tubing style intakes and exhausts in a number of different configurations he has a site www.manifoldsbymoose.com.  You can often find them on ebay but the get pricey fast for vintage stuff.

Wasn't aware of Offy making dual intakes for the long 25" blocks.  

Im eager to call and find out, but then again I just got my triple from George Asche.  

Don't buy that Offenhauser,  you can do better than that.

Contact Tim Kingsbury, he can hook you up with George Asche, to have yours made into duals, or they can make you a dual , and you supply yours as the core.

This is very reasonably priced, and high quality workmanship.

He can can rebuild and supply matched Carters, very good quality linkages, heck it can be made ready to bolt on.

Drop Tim a PM on this forum

9 hours ago, 40desoto said:

Wasn't aware of Offy making dual intakes for the long 25" blocks.  

Im eager to call and find out, but then again I just got my triple from George Asche.  

You surely would not need an Offenhauser , if you already have the World best tri carb AoK intake, an Offenhauser does not hold a candle to this intake, or a stock made into duals for that matter...... and yes I think you are correct they do not build a dual intake for long blocks

Ok,somebody correct if I am wrong,but the last I heard George was no longer building carbs,intakes,linkages,or exhaust manifolds,and Tim and he were trying their best to catch up on the backlog of intakes/etc,etc,etc already on order.

4 minutes ago, knuckleharley said:

Ok,somebody correct if I am wrong,but the last I heard George was no longer building carbs,intakes,linkages,or exhaust manifolds,and Tim and he were trying their best to catch up on the backlog of intakes/etc,etc,etc already on order.

Yes and No, he is getting caught up very quickly, and his health has made a miraculous turn around. If you need or want info or any details, contact Tim Kingsbury, I am referring the OP knowing the inside scoop.