I been awol....

Guest rockabillybassman

Guest rockabillybassman

I've been out of action for 10 days with a heart attack and subsequent angioplasty. Boy, it sure gives one a different outlook on life, and 10 days without checking in here was like an addict having withdrawals!! :D At least I've got some catching up to do.

Glad you made it through. I am 5 years on from mine. Listen to the Doc's, do your therapy with enthusiasm, keep you rmeds schedule, and get ready for a life style change. Throw the turkey on the barbie. Actually Turkey is pretty versitile, turkey chili, tacos, meatballs, meatloaf, and on and on. Mixed with some good ol beef it aint bad.

Guest rockabillybassman

Thanks guys. Man, I cant wait to get back to my buildup. Enforced rest gives you a lot of time for visualisation of the jobs ahead, and provides a lot of solutions.

Sure glad you didn't make it to the other side because they don't have old MoPars overthere! Take care and our prayers are with you. Don't let your desire to wrench on that car kill you. Take is easy until the doc gives you an 'OK'.