Thanks to Travis Hall

desoto1939

As all of you know I collect the old Miller factory tools.  A couple of weeks ago I received an email from Travis Hall and he informed me that he had several old miller tools that he would like to donate to my collection. These tools are to be used by the forum members that might need them to help with their cars or trucks.

I would like to personally thank Travis for the donation and he has saved these tools from being put in the trash where no one would ever get to see or use them. Travis is a members of the P15D25 forum.

Here is a list of the following millers Tools:

C-745  rear axle outer seal tool for the 41 Mopar cars and up

C3640

c3821 Driver and thimble  worm shaft seal

C3782  driver power steering pump shaft seal

c3284 used on powerflite trans

c355-7 part of the engine front end puller equpiment set

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com

Edited by desoto1939
  • Like 5

Rich, I would like to thank both of you! Nice to have a source for these tools when we need them.

14 hours ago, Mike36 said:

Rich, I would like to thank both of you! Nice to have a source for these tools when we need them.

Mike:  Yes it was very nice of travis to donate the tools. I have been collecting the various miller tools to support my 39 Desoto over the years.  I do not have every tool but have acquired some of the more hard to find items.  I am always looking for the miller tools and if anyone has duplicates or if they are getting out of the antique car hobby I am always interested in their collection.  Someday in the future yes I will get ready to sell my 39 Desoto and then i will post on the forum what is up for sale but tht is still a long way in the future. Since i am 67 hope to still be driving the car for another 15 years.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com

Rich, I hope both of us are driving our 39s in 15 years. I'm 71 and have no plans for a rocking chair. Have a good weekend.  Mike