P20 parts list book

Thomba48

I know - certainly the wrong forum - but still :-)

I have been googling around and I have not been able to find a Parts List book for a P20 model. A reprint of course. I used to own one for my P15 and felt it being very useful when working on the car. Thanks for any hints.

thom

I am almost embarrassed to answer the question :-) For two reasons.

Embarrassment 1:
The decision has been made to go for a 1949 convertible this time. But I do not even own one right now. However, I am currently in talks with somebody. You wouldn't happen to know somebody in the West Palm Beach reason with enough spare time and interest in having a look at a car? I am very uncertain to purchase again a car that "I" or at at least some one has seen in person.

Embarrassment 2:
I know - actually I knew and made a big mistake - this is not a P20 but the P18 model.

Thom

I stay out of Florida for the most part.  I also would be very hesitant on buying a car unseen, though I have done it before but then price and expectation of 50% being true of what I was told made it a reasonable risk.  I cannot think of anyone that could do a visual.  I am aware of a P15 convertible coming up for sale nearby.  As for the parts book, just substitute 1949 instead of 1950 in the search. 

Am in process of scanning my slides to digital media, am working on my Augsburg/Bavaria pictures now...makes me wish for a visit..