P15 Convertibles

Robin (UK)

My latest wallet drain... spare no expense. She will be a driver for the next few years, then when we relocate to our place in NC she will become her a frame off resto.

IMG_5042.JPG

IMG_5043.JPG

IMG_5044.JPG

14 minutes ago, Mark D said:

My latest wallet drain... spare no expense. She will be a driver for the next few years, then when we relocate to our place in NC she will become her a frame off resto.

BOO they are only original once! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Young Ed said:

BOO they are only original once! 

Found some minor rot in the rockers, two drivers side body to frame mounts are beyond repair, I suspect that the undercoating is hiding more.  This weekend as I put her up in the air it became evident as I watched the door seam grow from 1/8" to 3/8" at the top of the door. I will only ever likely do one frame off. This is the car to do it to.

IMG_5045.JPG

The door gap on a lift is normal...I had a near new 1964 Pontiac bonniville convert that when on a lift you couldnt close the doors....

Edited by dale
addition