Hail Storm 6/11/17

48ply1stcar

My plymouth was out in the same storm. I don't think they were large enough to damage it where I was. Just north of here got so much hail they brought the snow plows back out!

Holy cow I hope the hail didn't cause any damage. Its strange to think how your having hail and we have been a bit over 100 in my neck of the "woods" here in SE Arizona. We have been having a terrible time with wildfires here in Cochise County this past month or so.There are 5 happening right now. Right now the Lizard/Dragoon wildfire is going on.It was caused by a lightning strike. Actually it is two wildfires that merged the night before last. This is what it was like a few miles east of my place last night. Over 10,500 acres. I could see the flames stretching across the horizon from my yard. From one extreme to the other. 

John

19024978_1835611013357879_1759524098914950786_o.jpg

19025071_1835611020024545_7929008303087484262_o.jpg

Edited by John Rogers
I cant type (and at times spell) to save my life :(

The Fulton Sun-Shade on our Dodge is hail dented from a storm that caught us unawares many moons ago in SE New Mexico, no damage to the car, though.  Luckily we were on the edge of it, same storm mauled a couple of new car dealerships closer to its center.  The shade is aluminum, so it took the hits.  Got up to the 90's in northern Maine yesterday, that's a little on the brutal side for us.  Luckily it's not quite as humid here as people would think.  

The heat for us is supposed to subside by this weekend. The storms from the south like we are getting the next few days are the ones I worry about. The trees don't like strong winds from the south or east.

On 6/13/2017 at 9:12 PM, Young Ed said:

we're getting another round of bad weather tonight. Hope you got that p15 inside now!

bah it was nothing!

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:53 AM, Young Ed said:

My plymouth was out in the same storm. I don't think they were large enough to damage it where I was. Just north of here got so much hail they brought the snow plows back out!

My aunt in Delano said the same thing about having the snow plows out. The hail knocked all their tomatoes off the plants too.

14 minutes ago, John-T-53 said:

My aunt in Delano said the same thing about having the snow plows out. The hail knocked all their tomatoes off the plants too.

You need to come visit her

• 3 weeks later...