mopar radio 812

just won a mopar radio 812 for my truck did these come with a face plate or bezel like the mopar 610t if so mine is missing and i will be looking for one. Has anyone here done a update conversion to one of these radios too much money for me but wondered if they were happy with them . anyone here want to show some photos of your OLD RADIOS  in your truck that would be very cool.  Thanks Neil

14 minutes ago, ggdad1951 said:

Just so you know, not at that relevant, but the 610T has been proven to be wrong for our trucks

Really ?  Where can I see that proof ?

Edited by Reg Evans

12 hours ago, Reg Evans said:

Really ?  Where can I see that proof ?

the very expensive 610T that was perfectly restored that did not fit either of the factory cutout I have on my trucks?  There was great discussionon this about 2 years ago.

http://p15-d24.com/topic/38569-4th-annual-international-work-on-your-truck-day/?do=findComment&comment=405821

complete with pictures showing they will not fit.  Every truck I have has that exact same cut out BTW.