Bellhousing removal...!

thebeebe5

This thing is a bit of a pain...  I think I have all the bolts out.  All the nuts off the trans mounts as well, and I was able to get it to move posterior enough to drop the  flywheel off the flywhel bolts which wouldn't have happned except the bellhousing did move to some extent. Assue it's dowled like a more modern trans.   Do I just need to lift the ass-end of the motor enough to clear the trans mounts and pull it off?  Is there a hidden bolt somewhere that I'm missing ?  Two at the top from the trans side: two each from the engine side (per side) and as I said there's now a small gap. 

Refresher, it's my '37 coupe.

I had one bellhousing- flathead Mopar (forget exactly what it was) - that had a nut up inside the bell on the passenger side that was on a stud off the back on the motor that came inside the bell. Very hard to see! Worth a quick look.

DJ