good deal on new rear springs

I just got done talking with Tom over at McVeigh's Spring co. He is having 12 pair of rear springs made up for 1951 Dodge b3b half tons will take about 6 weeks for them to come in I got my name on one pair the price is 225.00 a pair comes with bushings and american made. if you are interested call 19898263682 ask for Tom I have his springs on the front of my truck and I am happy with them he has in stock 3/4 ton rear springs in stock right now for 300.00 a pair. just a heads up for who might be looking for springs at a very good price .  Neil

• Like 1

I'll leave this here for a little bit, but this will be moved to the External Site/Referral section in the next few days.

sorry about putting this in the wrong place. No  reaction  maybe not as great of a deal as I thought. I thought that was a real good price. Anyone know where you can find them cheaper?