Removing Stuck Bolt With Torch??

Bingster

1 hour ago, busycoupe said:

I have never used/purchased wintergreen oil. Where does one buy it? At a hardware store? Pharmacy? Tractor supply?

I've bought it at the pharmarcy. I used it to soften rubber grommets.

2 hours ago, busycoupe said:

If it really is good for arthritis in the hands I'll have to get me some of that!

I'm no doctor, but read the directions. Make your own decisions about it's use. I had heard wd40 was a good for attracting fish. A guy I work with fishes bass tournaments,  says he sprays all his plugs and spinner baits with it. I guess it May be good for something after all.

2 hours ago, Worden18 said:

Lots of good ideas here.   For penetrating oil I've used 50/50 mix of acetone and transmission oil; has worked good for me.  Just my 2 cents :)

I've always heard this was good stuff, quite a bit on the web about it.

There was a good thread on the forum years ago about which was the best penetrating oil. Acetone/ ATF mix was mentioned quite a bit.

• Like 1