T5 oops

SSD

Ok think I may have snatched up the wrong t5 for my kit from tom Langdon, it's a 14 spline trans I need the 10 spline don't I 

tag number is 1352-193

48 minutes ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

if 14 spline input..use 14 spline clutch..if 10 spline input...use 10 spline clutch.....

The physical size of the shaft is different correct? The 14 spline is 1" and the 10 spline is 1 1/8 I thought 

Or I may be totally misunderstanding how this kit goes together, I've read the instructions got the bushing that didn't come with the kit, I'm getting a bit flustered I'm a machanic/welder by trade and I can't figure how this goes together 

22 minutes ago, SSD said:

Or I may be totally misunderstanding how this kit goes together, I've read the instructions got the bushing that didn't come with the kit, I'm getting a bit flustered I'm a machanic/welder by trade and I can't figure how this goes together 

what kit do you have? Mine didn't come with a clutch disk. I am using the one that came out of the donor. Its a 9" and my mopar clutch is 9.25.

6 minutes ago, Young Ed said:

what kit do you have? Mine didn't come with a clutch disk. I am using the one that came out of the donor. Its a 9" and my mopar clutch is 9.25.

I got the adapter kit from Langdon was ordering a clutch disk when I relised I may have a issue 

Before you call Langdon's, do some measuring of the parts you do have.  Does the bushing you have fit on the end of the transmission.  Measure the diameter of the shaft as well as the length of it from the splines to the face of the trans as well as overall length of the shaft, the diameter of the part the throwout brg rides on  as well as it's length and the diameter of that housing where it fits in the bell.  Then call Langdon's. There may be alternative parts to make what you have fit or he can suggest a different disc you can purchase to make it work.

Ok got to the bottom of everything I think, didn't recive all the bushings and that was throwing me off think I'm all good now