Singer Walking Foot 151W1

Plymouthy Adams

By chance anyone here have one of these models? Am looking to see what style needle screw I should have on my unit.  At pressent it is a flathead screw and was thinking a thumbscrew may be more apporpriate.  Also if possible a picture of the lower thread guide that is the lower extreme of the needle bar.  The printable online parts books are not very clear photos. 

Thanks. 

• 6 months later...

You might try one from a Singer Home model if you can find a parts book for it. Maybe try a Fabric outlet or hobby store.  All of the commercial models I have ever seen had a  Flat head machine screw. I worked as a sewing machine mechanic from 1978 - 1988 and the moved to automated apparel equipment till 1998.  I left that when apparel moved off shore and went into computers and networks. They tended to stay away form anything more than a machine screw because of the OSHA requirement for a needle guard.  I also did a couple short stints in Furniture and Upholstery.

Edited by johnsartain