Sign in to follow this  
Conroe Powdercoating

anyway to turn off the window that pops up asking...

Is there anyway to turn off the window that pops up at EVERY click asking me if i want to receive notifications from this page. Each and every click I have to close this window. pretty annoying.

thanks

Mouse over your user name in the upper hand corner and select Account Settings.  On the right under Other Setting select Notification Settings. Select the options you want. You may also need to turn off your web browser notifications if you have them enabled. 

I  think when it pops up their is an option "Don't show this window again". And your sure you don't have notifications active on your browser? 

I, too, have done all of that, and also—to no avail. And, that same message at the bottom of the screen gets very old very fast. Further, I don't get any option of "don't show me this again". Frustrating.

Edited by DrDoctor

1 hour ago, DrDoctor said:

I, too, have done all of that, and also—to no avail. And, that same message at the bottom of the screen gets very old very fast. Further, I don't get any option of "don't show me this again". Frustrating.

What are you running, exact browser version and operating system version?