New wheels needed for b2b

I've been searching for a recent list wheels that will fit our trucks can anyone tell me of newer cars or trucks that will have the back spacing that allows us to run them. I have entertained running full wheel covers if they will fit on my stock tims.  

I run rims off a late 90's explorer myself, but almost and 5 x 4.5 rim should work on these trucks, unless you get into the really strange offset stuff on the import cars.  You do need to ensure your centre hole I see large enough to fit the hubs..but that too can be solved if it's just a minor lip like mine had...if your trying to grind 1/8th all around, then I wouldn't try it.

the last of the rear wheel drive sedans should be useable a with possible truck rims to 92.   They are a bit positive offset maybe to the tune of approx. 3/8 inch...IF they come a bit close to your outer tie rod ends..you can use a spacer readily available at most big box stores to ensure you do not rub the tire.  I found 5th Ave 15" steels looked great on my 49 sedan but again, use of spacer on the fronts to allow clearance tire rod to tire (think radial bulge here)  If in doubt...just measure what you have stock which should be centerline rims...compare to the new rim choice with a tape...remember modern rims are often a bit wider...to retain your stock inside dimensions/clearances  you will need a negative off set wheel of modern wider width..not a easy rim to find....most are positive offset

I used Plymouth Fury 15 inch slotted police wheels on my 57 Fargo.  With a corvette trim ring and mopar dog dish hubcaps they looked great and had about a 7 inch tire rim width.