Help Identifying Gaskets

I ordered a set of engine gaskets from a place in Massachusetts. When the package arrived, nothing was identified. I figured out the easy ones (like the valve cover, water pump, and manifold gaskets), but a few have me scratching my head. Can someone help me identify some of the gaskets / seals below?

20170525_155105_resized.jpg.cee1c55d80d43bb3a917bd6a582848a9.jpg

Thanks, those identifications help. Number 1 looked to me like it had to do with an oil pump, but my pump (1951 B3B) only has five bolts on the cover plate. In the meantime, I'm going to keep my eyes open for a diagram (if one exists) that clearly identifies every gasket, O-ring, or seal associated with the Mopar flathead six engine since the vendors don't provide one.

# 1 is for old 30's design oil pumps.... never on  1946 and  up cars and trucks.

3 should be the oil pan drain plug.

The others need an OD/ID to determine.

I agree with others on the above information. Not sure about #4 though.

#5 looks like the gasket between the glass bowl and the fuel pump fitting.

#2 (if it has square edges?) could be the seal inside the oil pump plate.

I appreciate all the gasket ideas with which to help me start my rebuild! I'll frame oil pump gasket #1 and hang it on my wall as an historical artifact. At the moment, my block, head, and manifolds are being thermally cleaned in an oven to burn off the oil, old paint, and rust after which the parts will be shot-blasted. The parts should come out looking like new. The cylinder wall tapers were all .001 or less (.060 over-size though). And I had to have one valve seat replaced. The shop also found one bad valve. All the valve guides are good - no slop. The crank has been polished and I'll be picking up all the parts next week. Here's a link that shows the process they are using on my engine parts.

The shop I'm using http://www.windycityeng.com is in Chicago, not in Costa Mesa, CA.

Sorry, the video shows a Ford flathead being thermally cleaned, but it's the idea that counts...