Fuel Bowl

So I bought one of these filters and it didn't work the opening in the glass bowl is to small for the filter of corse. The one that was on there when I took it off just crumbled in my hand. So I guess for now I will put a metal inline on it till I figure something else out or if you guys have any more suggestions thanks

The link to that part number has dimensional information available, as does most of the Wix online catalog.  My suggestion is to peruse the Rock Auto catalog for trucks of similar vintage to see what other manufacturers were using, as you might have a fuel bowl from an older Dodge, a newer Chevrolet, a smaller ford, etc.  These filters will also have dimensional information that might save ya some $$$ by doing a little homework first :cool:

Ya I went one the wix home page and all they have is the inline but I will take a look and see what else there is. I have see the 9ne one ebay that is for the year of the truck but with shipping and stuff like that it would cost a lot.