Oil gauge line broke

This is my first post so sorry if this is scattered around.  So my uncle recently gave me this 1950 dodge b2b been sitting for around 25 years. While trying to get it to start noticed oil coming from the oil gauge line upon trying to remove double female line broke.  My question is can I replace the whole line to the gauge  and what adapters do I need    The section below to the motor is still intact. Thanks  trying to get photos.    is a 218 Engine

If you have the common short rubber oil line , they are available on ebay .  Some guys have their replacement flex line made up locally . The other steel lines are the same as the common brake lines sold in auto parts stores . There is one unusual fitting that is often found where the line screws into the gauge . 

I had read that   I bought an oil line kit at auto parts store but it looks smaller than my steel line on the truck  I'm thinking of replacing the whole thing and putting the coil in the line before the firewall is there a special ferrule that I need Thanks 

No factory installed  rubber is used on the trucks. But it might be a good idea.

3/16"

The fitting into the gauge is special.  Cut the line and reconnect it with a double flared union somewhere between the firewall and the gauge.

The rest is 3/16 tubing , same as a lot of brake lines.

Awesome I was thinking that was what I had to do I bought the right stuff today to do just that Hopefully it will solve this problem so I can move to the next one. Any idea if an aftermarket cone filter will work on a ball and ball  single carb