what to do on a rainy day

Plymouthy Adams

these little cars are a load of fun...they will actually surprise the average person as to how roomy they are inside plus the trunk storage and don't forget better ride than many larger cars.....I have 5 of these but one is definitely a parts car...It is donating a few pieces to this project including some of the wiring harness...

Blue tip metal repair is a good thing to be able to do.

10 hours ago, Flatie46 said:

Been quite a while since I've done any gas welding. Prob do me a lot of good to practice up a bit. I've always enjoyed that process.

many welding sets come with tips sizes 1, 2, & 3 with the 1 as the smaller tip.  I suggest an 00 tip for the average car body panel...if you doing any metal thinner, an 000 will allow you to weld a tin can/AC ducting easily.  When welding the very thin metal I use a section of wire of .030 welding wire as it is also copper coatexd, there is little call for thin material but you never know.   Any other time I use copper coated steel rods of 1/16 or 3/32 diameter.  The copper cuts down on a lot of the sparks when welding with the open flame..