National meet

greg g

The National Chrysler Product Club (Anybody a Member) is holding its annual meet in Bethlehem, Pa July 20 - 22, 2017. 

This meet is open to all Chrysler branded vehicles.  Looks like it would be a good destination for quite a few forum members in the northeast.

https://www.nationalchryslerproductsclub.org/meets/2017.php

Since the POC and WPC are both west of the Mississippi river, this looks like the main east coast event for Mopars

Save the date, come on out.

Edited by greg g

The NCPC began in the late '70's/early '80's as an alternative to the WPC at a time when there was some dissatisfaction with WPC leadership.  I had been a WPC member for a year or so (still am) and joined the NCPC their first year of operation.  They were at the time "PA centric" -from '81 to '86 we would drive from Boston down to the Das Awkt Fest in Macungie for the big two day show, the Sunday being set up by clubs.  As I recall, the WPC Liberty Bell Region and the NCPC yearly  alternated organizing the MoPar Club Sunday show.  The NCPC folks I met were good people (but what true MoPar people aren't?) but my contact with them stopped when we stopped making the trip to Macungie (house, kids, etc) and I let my membership lapse.