What new features are coming summer 2017...

Sponsored By  

IPS (the forum software vendors) has announced the feature set in their next major release 4.2.

Take a look https://invisionpower.com/news/invision-community-42-r1030/ 

Let me know if you see something you would like implemented with the roll out later this year. 

12 hours ago, countrytravler said:

Be able to post more pictures

Willing to pay for it? Even thought online storage costs have gone down dramatically over the years, it still has a cost I end up paying. I could create a package where you buy additional storage. And compared to something like photobucket with it's invasive ads, plus clunky interface and sketchy performance I think our interface adds value. 

3 hours ago, P15-D24 said:

Willing to pay for it? Even thought online storage costs have gone down dramatically over the years, it still has a cost I end up paying. I could create a package where you buy additional storage. And compared to something like photobucket with it's invasive ads, plus clunky interface and sketchy performance I think our interface adds value. 

Yes, we pay 40.00 on the AACA forums and it is worth it. On the Hamb, FB, Abody, 348/409, and others are free and unlimited pictures to a degree.

16 minutes ago, countrytravler said:

Yes, we pay 40.00 on the AACA forums and it is worth it. On the Hamb, FB, Abody, 348/409, and others are free and unlimited pictures to a degree.

That seems high, but let me check with my ISP for their extra disk space costs. 

17 minutes ago, P15-D24 said:

That seems high, but let me check with my ISP for their extra disk space costs. 

Knowledge is priceless. It cost nothing to join and post. That is to become a member and they have been in it a long time.