T5 trans in a C-series- speedo cable?

I have a t5 five speed transmission behind the 230 six in my '54 3/4 ton pickup.

Has anybody scienced out a speedo cable that would fit or can be made to fit to run our stock dodge speedometer? Hopefully from some on the shelf stock part 

I'm looking to get close with a bunch of variables from stock- different tire height, 3.55 rear gear. If I can at least get it hooked up that'd be a good start!

thanks!

14 hours ago, Radarsonwheels said:

I have a t5 five speed transmission behind the 230 six in my '54 3/4 ton pickup.

Has anybody scienced out a speedo cable that would fit or can be made to fit to run our stock dodge speedometer? Hopefully from some on the shelf stock part 

I'm looking to get close with a bunch of variables from stock- different tire height, 3.55 rear gear. If I can at least get it hooked up that'd be a good start!

thanks!

Kind of big$$ but addresses all your changes!

DJ

Screenshot (5).png

Yikes! Looks like a can of worms in an awesome way. I have a speedo app on my iphone which is a similar idea- it just doesn't run my odo and only cost $1.99.

I have done stereo systems and keyless entry on hotrods before but never on one that gets as much water in the cab as this one! Ha! I have to make or find a new gasket for the cowl fresh air vent.

I'm going to find out more about what kind of end the t5 takes, and hopefully be able to bring that info with my c-series speedo cable someplace. The local napa is also the local racers machine shop so I'll start there!

Thanks! 

10 hours ago, Radarsonwheels said:

Yikes! Looks like a can of worms in an awesome way. I have a speedo app on my iphone which is a similar idea- it just doesn't run my odo and only cost $1.99.

I have done stereo systems and keyless entry on hotrods before but never on one that gets as much water in the cab as this one! Ha! I have to make or find a new gasket for the cowl fresh air vent.

I'm going to find out more about what kind of end the t5 takes, and hopefully be able to bring that info with my c-series speedo cable someplace. The local napa is also the local racers machine shop so I'll start there!

Thanks! 

new gaskets are available from the usual suspects list of vendors for our trucks