Recent changes effect accessing threads?

Sponsored By  

Previously on P15 - D24, when sorting posts using unread since last visit, I would click on the right side of the header where it showed the time the most recent reply was posted, and be taken to that post at the current end of the thread.  Currently that procedure briefly flashes the most current post, then it opens the opening post.  To then get to the latest post you need to scroll through the entire post or click on the page selector.  Similarly if I get a notification, that some one likes or has quoted or replied to on of my posts, a click there would access that post, currently it briefly flashes that post then opens the start of the thread.  To my knowledge, I have not changed any of my settings.  Is it my tablet or due to recent changes or upgrades?  Not a good change in my opinion.  Any light that can be shed will be appreciated.  Greg G.

Not sure what has changed for you. I usually click on the little circle or star near the top left of the topic to be taken to the first post I've not read. That is still working for me. I haven't tried clicking on the time of the most recent post, so maybe that is changed while the method I use is not.