front sway bar

I've never seen one, but it could be done.

You might look to the Chevy/Ford sites to find a product that works.

Tying the frame rails together and connecting to the L/R side of the I beam.

Just to clarify...you're not talking about a Panhard, right? That's a totally different animal. It keeps the axle centered.

If your looking for a better ride, less body roll, try better (meaning better for you) shocks. Cuz  shocks should fix most non high speed, non racing problems with these trucks.

48D

the reason I ask is because a I have 1949 chevy 3100 pickup all original and I was able to purchase a front sway bar kit from classic chevy and after  installed it really improved the ride and  body roll on cornering

[not talking about Panhard]

Looking through the search, I saw a few people asking but nothing as a finished project. One person suggested getting one from a D100 which also had a solid axle. I cannot find the post, but remember seeing something about using a Ranger front bar and fabbing up some brackets. I would like to see something that works too to eliminate some body roll when cornering.

• Like 1