INTERIOR AFTER FOUR YEARS.

48ply1stcar

Now that I am retired,I honestly can't figure out how I ever found the time to go to work.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, knuckleharley said:

Now that I am retired,I honestly can't figure out how I ever found the time to go to work.

Isn't that the truth. I say I retired because work kept getting in the way of my hobbies. I often tell people who are about to retire to remember the first time they think or say "How did I ever do everything when I was still working."

Retirement is the best job I ever had!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RobertKB said:

Retirement is the best job I ever had!

True,but I never had a slave-driving mean boss back when I was working,and the SOB not only refuses to pay me,but he makes ME pay for everything bought!

1 hour ago, Dartgame said:

Interior stuff looks great ! Are the door cards re pops or originals ?

I hope to retire in a few years, I have a couple of boomerangs to move out before that can happen.

My interior lady made them 4-years ago.  Still has one to go.  I have putzing with this car for the four years, now I'm digging things out and installing.  Today I'm cleaning and painting headliner bows.

Retirement truly IS wonderful—every day’s a Saturday, and every night’s a Friday night. I looked forward to retirement from the day I began working—and I was in high school . . .  I continued to anticipate it when I began my practice. I still looked forward to it when I owned the practice. Now, I’m there, and it took me 50 years to get here!!!  I’ve worked for, and with, some despicable SOB’s, but thankfully, I wasn’t one. I had great support staffs, and I DO miss them. But, not enough to go back into practice . . . . .

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Looks good. What material did she use? Are the seats done to original material, if so what material and can you post some pictures?