Apparently I missed the announcement that IPS has dropped it's chat service, effective May 1, 2017.

Sorry for the last minute notice. 

IPS's replacement recommendation is both buggy and expensive, based on comments from other webmaster on the support forum. At this time I don't plan on bringing it back. 

Haven't been on chat for awhile, but certainly enjoyed it......hope there is a replacement.

48D

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ricky Luke said:

I liked the chat. My problem was people were mostly on when I'm at work. :P

Rick

Still enjoyed talking to you a couple of times! 

Can't tell ya how many times I've come in frustrated after working all day, and logged on to chat to have either Plymouthy Adams, or Young Ed, or DodgeB4Ya, and others,.....share with me exactly what I needed to know, or was missing. Chat will certainly be missed, big time, by this forum member....Thank you Forum and its members for all your patience and help.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

I always wonder if when we were typing on chat if the text would flip upside down as it made its way to Australia and other down under locales...:rolleyes:

I have the computer box turned upside down so it comes out of the cable the right way. :D

Rick

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2017 at 6:58 AM, 48Dodger said:

Haven't been on chat for awhile, but certainly enjoyed it......hope there is a replacement.

48D

Hello 48D,

I wasn't aware of the chat option here.  

How do I get ahold of you Tim?  I was so busy being distracted by my kids at your BBQ, that I really didn't get an opportunity to speak with you.  We both build vehicles, and I really hope that we can build a relationship between us.  Or at the least, share the trials and tribulations of building machinery...  LOL

I hope to hear back from you.