53.stock Plymouth speed

pflaming

1 hour ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

you could truly benefit from an OD installation.....cut them RPM and still let the big dog roll....

No doubt an OD would be a nice addition, but one would need to fall out of the clouds with an installation team to have it happen.

I would refer you to a certain friend in Ft. Wayne but visions of a two guys in a van trimmed out to look like a dog comes to mind....please tell me you can take a joke...lol  Swing by, grab him and the OD   head south...we put it on the lift and get you going....its easier that way

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

14 minutes ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

I would refer you to a certain friend in Ft. Wayne but visions of a two guys in a van trimmed out to look like a dog comes to mind....please tell me you can take a joke...lol  Swing by, grab him and the OD   head south...we put it on the lift and get you going....its easier that way

Man that sound awesome Tim. How much would you and he (Don???) be charging for that service? I suspect the experience  is worth more than I paid for the car!!!

1 hour ago, knuckleharley said:

dial in somewhere close to eternity. take off in drive with music playing on my 8-track,and just let it shift itself. Almost always won my bracket. The guy that gave me the biggest trouble has a stock 53 Ford pu with Fordomatic. I could take him at top end,but would sometimes run too fast and DQ myself.

And that, ladies and gentlemen; is comedy!! :)

• Like 1