Congrats to YoungEd!

ggdad1951

congrats indeed! did that house just get a little smaller?

keep this up and you'll have to change your name to "worn out ED" :D

Congrats Ed, enjoy them now because it won't be long and they will talk back and know way more about life experiences then you ever did.  Especially if they get a degree in something that means nothing.

What's the head count now with boys and girls?

I had been telling Ed all along that this one was going to be a girl...IF NOT....a certain voodoo high priestess on Wadmalaw Island just lost her annual retainer....

best wishes to the family...hope mother and baby are doing well...

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

Yes, congratulations to you and the family.  Just last night I was "talking" to Ed about a bell housing.  He graciously went to his garage for a measurement for me and returned minutes later with an answer.  On the other hand, maybe he needed to get out even for a couple of minutes!

I remember those days well, Ed.  Be strong now for eventually they will move out.

23 minutes ago, Flatie46 said:

Congrats to you and Mrs. Young Ed. Did she get to ride home from the hospital in a vintage Mopar?

We haven't left yet but she won't. Because of timing the only one I have with seat belts is still in storage. Not that we would have likely used it anyways.

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats Ed!

I seem to try to add another truck to our addition to pass along to our little ones(at least that's what I tell my wife! LOL).

I think that in another year, the misses may be ready for #3...  Oh my..