52 b3d "Little Blue Truck"

On 4/8/2017 at 1:06 AM, jpartington said:

IMG_5428.JPG

Make sure to paint the inside of the part on the right to get the most out of the light.  Contrary to popular opinion, white will kick out more light than a shiny silver.

I believe you mean the left :)  but yes I did paint it now. Went with black haha. That was what I had laying around. I figured I would just lay some reflective tape or something down in there to make sure the light will be its brightest. Or white tape

Edited by jpartington

3 hours ago, jpartington said:

I believe you mean the left :)  but yes I did paint it now. Went with black haha. That was what I had laying around. I figured I would just lay some reflective tape or something down in there to make sure the light will be its brightest. Or white tape

Left right ahhhhhh

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2017 at 9:39 PM, jpartington said:

Was there a standard size tire for these trucks? I'm hoping to make new tires the next big purchase, but I would like to make sure I get the correct size  there are some mismatched ones on it right now

I am interested to know as well...PO did not keep regular size on the truck......put too wide rear tireson..... I would like to get nicer rims and white walls...anyone know the original size, back spacing? 

• 4 weeks later...

If I want to powder coat the horn, what is under the cap at the top of the picture? I just don't want to take it apart and have parts fly out. Or just go ahead and powder coat it and have there be plastic parts in there that can melt when I cook it.

IMG_5694.JPG

4 hours ago, jpartington said:

Am I able to purchase a new sticker for my air cleaner that is a stock replica?

I'm sure that Neil would have them at The Old Plym Cafe (he's a member here)...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1940-1950s-Mopar-New-Engine-Decal-Set-Chrysler-Plymouth-Dodge-Desoto-1946-1948-/311870960978