52 Cambridge tires size and clearance question

cruz

I was looking to gain a little more clearance with my Cambridge..Whats the tallest tire i can run..?...or minor modifications to get it up a bit....I'm in Montana ..back roads and driveways have a plethora of rocks ect ..out here..nothing radical , just a bit more clearance  ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Merle Coggins said:

There's a twist... most guys here are looking for ways to lower their rides... :P

Even if everything possible were done to a vehicle i own lowering is not anything I would consider. I just do not understand why folks want to lower a vehicle.

• Like 2

Cruz...dunno if this helps at all but I had Wheel Vintique Chrome Smoothies in 15 x 6 and 15 x 7 sizes with 195/75 x15 and 235/75 x 15 Coker Whitewalls, these wheels and tyres had plenty of clearance front and back on this 41 Plymouth Coupe even with one coil cut from the front coils and 2" lowering blocks installed on the stock rear springs...........no clearance issues at all........c'mon Don.......a little lowering is good..........layin' frame is stupid............lol......... as for raising it I'd think that there should be enough clearance to run these size wheels & tyres at the stock height and still have plenty of clearance ...............Andy Douglas

IMG_1364.JPG