National Chrysler club meet in August in Tacoma, WA

Redmond49

I've posted an event on the calendar - I'm hoping my project will be self propelled by then and no longer a zero-emission vehicle :)

zero-emission.jpg

• Like 2

Wpc events are a good time.  Have been to three, participated in two with my P15.". Pics can be found on the wpc website for the Vermont and this year's Maine get togethers.  Hope you get to attend.  West coast a bit much for us.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice turn out thanks for the pics.  Your car looks great.  I take it you didn't get the special award for P 15.  For three years in a row it was awarded to participants of this forum.  I missed it in Maine and broke the chain.

Mark Aubuchon and Steve Provert and one other awardee were/are participants on this forum. They won in Vermont, and Springfield, I'll.  I got snookered in Maine last fall, thanks for picking up my fumble and renewing the tradition!!!!  P15-D24 representing!

Edited by greg g