Got the original photos now...

David Maxwell

...of that couple and their P15 skimobiles. I now can clearly see the side-mount ski racks on the passenger side door.

Any idea where the photos were taken? I don't find many winter shots of plymouths... especially ski related. Coming from a ski town, it's fun to see the old stuff.

Here's a '50, grabbed from the net some time ago-

stuck50.jpg

Guest Nelsons Ply

Looking at the ladys shoes i bet that pic was taken in the 50s.

Took my first plymouth the snow often but did even own a camera.

Dave that car of yours will go great in the snow.

Not sure why the pic didn't show for some of you... When I read this thread this morning, my pic wasn't there for me either... I reloaded the page, and there it was. Wierd?

I'm doing my part to capture my car in all seasons. I can vouch for the roadworthyness of my '50 in Idaho snow... I'd hate to run it off the road though-

Winter has finally arrived here, it's been feeling like september up until last night, 4 inches during the night, 6 predicted today, and another 4 tonight. I put my car away for the winter yesterday because of it's engine noise, where it will slumber till spring.

Pete

galenasnow06.jpg

galenasnow21-b.jpg

winter1.jpg

I just re-read this thread again, and only two of the three photos in my last post showed up, until I reloaded the page. What's up?

The same thing happened to me; it usually means that your computer used what it had cached instead of downloading again, but when you manually initiated a reload it downloaded everything.

Marty