1937 dodge d5 fuel pump

37d5george

To the best of my knowledge it will although the design of the lever that bears against the camshaft may be different.  I have an empty  37 Plymouth block on the shop floor and I can easily compare fuel pumps .  If it appears that one pump will not work on the other, I will get back to you.

Edited by dpollo
more information

23 minutes ago, dpollo said:

To the best of my knowledge it will although the design of the lever that bears against the camshaft may be different.  I have an empty  37 Plymouth block on the shop floor and I can easily compare fuel pumps .  If it appears that one pump will not work on the other, I will get back to you.

Thank you that would be great 

if the pump was an AC588 and that was the pump that they used on the Desoto then it will work or do you need a dula action pump to drive the vacuum wiper motor or do you have a seperate line from the manifold going to the wiper motor?

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com

I checked a newer pump against the 37 block, The fuel pump from the 25 inch block such as Desoto used fits the 23 inch block despite the differences in how the lever bears against the cam.