1938 Dodge D10 (Canadian) New Addition

1949 Wraith

On 5/7/2017 at 1:17 AM, pflaming said:

1939 update. Friday I revisited the 1939  Chrysler Royal. While the body is stripped, inside we found all the glass pieces, all usable, all the trim, and the one of a kind tail lights and lens. In the '40's on, the owner was buying up dozens of these cars fresh off the road, just bought and stored. Recently he died and now his kids are selling his collection.  

Maybe I'm irrational, not quite fully adjusted to the newly available marijuana, but I bought the car. He will store it til 10-1 which gives me ample time to finish and sell my suburban, and get my knee fixed. I'm about three weeks from driving the suburban. I would be done but for the extremely sensitive knee. Replacement scheduled after our time in Maine. This is a one year Art Deco body style and only 5000 of these were built. 

1939 Chry New Yorker (1).jpg

1939 Chry New Yorker (2).jpg

1939 Chry New Yorker (3).jpg

1939 Chry New Yorker (4).jpg

• Like 1

That blue 39 is an original car,not one that has been restored?