Source for Generator Bearing(s)?

Buttiman53

I figured some of you folks have been down this road before, so I thought I'd ask.

Was out driving my '53 B3B yesterday during a cold Washington morning, with the heater blasting away as best it could. Once the cab warmed up I turned off the heater, but swore I could still hear the fan running (it's a noisy fan - another project). Figured it was either the water pump or generator, so today I took the fan belt off and started the engine up cold. It's definitely the generator. Sounds like one of the bearings ran dry and is now growling at me. I'd to know what the numbers are for both bearings, and possible sources. I could tear it apart and get this info myself but my truck is a daily driver,and my only means of getting to work each day. I need to expedite the process as much as possible. Also, I see on the manual diagram that one of the bearings is a sealed unit, and the other a sleeve. I'm hoping I don't have to fabricate the sleeve bearing, if it turns out bad. Thanks for your help.

Never mind. Turns out Napa, AutoZone, and probably other part houses carry both the ball bearing and brass bushing. Sorry I didn't check sooner. Got worried I would have trouble finding them.