New forum format..similar to HAMB

Plymouthy Adams

:) It does look about like the HAMB. So - will we be able to put one of those little avatar pictures below our name and a slogan at the bottom? Maybe so. However, I hope that aspect would not get too wild. Kind of distracts from the actual messages. I know the HAMBers think it's cute. Some of their sayings are rather true, others so much B S. Guess we will see.

.....GTKs info note. No avatars or signatures to make it easier to use by dialup folks. That seems like a good idea as I had dialup for a long time, only recently got the high speed. Nothing more aggravating than taking forever for something to open up.

The HAMB is a great site, can be rough at times, but Ryan does a great job keeping it up and running, especially with the amount of action it sees. I like this new format better then the old version. I will be spending most of my time on the Pilot-house side but will check in here to see what I can learn (which is alot). very new to the Dodge thing...