Weekend events, cruises and car shows

mrwrstory

Could not find a similar subject, so I decided to start a new or another thread.  Let's see pics of activities you enjoy with your car.  I say it does not need to be Mopar specific as there are many other canvases of motor enthusiasm.  

I put together a gathering every year that includes machinery, food and music.  Enjoy this link but please also share your own images of what turns your crank

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/wstory/slideshow/Cable 2017?sort=2

IMG_6511.JPG

• Like 2

Maybe this will qualify as a cruise. In 2015 I rode my bike to the 75th Sturgis bike rally. Me and friend road from east TN to Sturgis SD, stayed and enjoyed the rally for a week then on  to Colorado.  On the trip we logged 4300 miles in 13days.  Stayed with a friend in Spearfish who owns his own plane, he let me fly it while there. ( not by myself, otherwise I prob wouldn't be here to type this.) It was an awesome trip. Proud of my old 91 Ultra Classic, she don't look like much but very dependable. Had a great time, considering going back this year.

YZZ8-34M5yGs1Ov-IMG_2397.JPG

YZZ8-34M5yGs1Ov-IMG_2387.JPG

3CM1-wEAZFYPTCt-IMG_2124.JPG

TAKP-Yfu9W83Dns-IMG_2027.JPG

KN6C-grt0F1D7fa-IMG_2593.JPG

• Like 1