54 dodge pickup wiring harness question

I made my wiring harnesses for my 53 Dodge myself.  I have put the process on this website and if you do a search under my name you will find it.  Was more time consuming than difficult.  I bought my 6 volt wires from Rhode Island Wires http://www.riwire.com/.  Contact them, they may already have the harnesses you are looking for, if you want to pay the price.  To buy the harnesses from them would have cost me roughly $750, and I still would have had to make several harnesses.  I bought the wire, connectors and a directional switch from them for about $270 (I think).  Took me several weekends, but it works fine (with the exception being my electric wipers, I haven't figured them out yet).

On 2/7/2017 at 8:34 PM, Bobacuda said:

I made my wiring harnesses for my 53 Dodge myself.  I have put the process on this website and if you do a search under my name you will find it.  Was more time consuming than difficult.  I bought my 6 volt wires from Rhode Island Wires http://www.riwire.com/.  Contact them, they may already have the harnesses you are looking for, if you want to pay the price.  To buy the harnesses from them would have cost me roughly $750, and I still would have had to make several harnesses.  I bought the wire, connectors and a directional switch from them for about $270 (I think).  Took me several weekends, but it works fine (with the exception being my electric wipers, I haven't figured them out yet).

All I'm really worried about are the headlight lights,tail lights, turn singals,and whatever I need for the motor to run

15 hours ago, tattooman43 said:

All I'm really worried about are the headlight lights,tail lights, turn singals,and whatever I need for the motor to run

If you also wire up the fuel gauge and the generator/voltage regulator, you'll have rewired the whole truck! Search in the DPECTA web site for a complete diagram. That site is listed under resources above, or use Google.