Drop a 41 Dodge with uprigths

Pvnyhus

even with the early Ford where the difference was not much...flipping was a possibility but there also was involved as I understand it, lot of heat and bending....heck of a process I am sure but I also know many things do not come easily...work involved, correct tools and work space, why many projects go unfinished...thanks for the reply by the way....good to put some of these rumors to rest before someone gets in over their head...

I moved them a little but could have pinched them a little.  If I was running stock tires it would have been no problem. Keep the   steering linkage as parallel as possible . You might get by without heating  I had to remove some material from the mounting surface of the steering arms. It's a straight forward repair. Take your time and look how everything comes apart. One side at a time