Camber Adjustment

50 coupe

Got the upper, outer pin and bushing kit from amsnos. Funny to see parts in the old boxes. Haha. Anyway, the included instructions and the diagram in my service manual indicate that the 'hexagon' side of the eccentric should be toward the 'front' of the car on the upper support. The ones on my car appear to have the hex on the 'rear' side. When I fit the eccentric in the top of the support, I can't see that it makes a difference. Anyone know if it does???

Just checked the manuals I have and they all show the adjuster "nut" at the front, can't get to check my car at present but am sure that is the way I've always done them..........andyd 

• Like 1

Since I have the spindle, upright and upper control arms all off the car to do new upper outer pins, I was thinking of installing control arms on the upright while on the bench then install as one assembly. Anyone have thoughts or experience with this method, pros or cons versus putting arms on after upright back on the lower control arm on the car?