Are these stock parts?

The wheels are... the mirror and the gas cap are not factory originals.

I thought mine are original, but only because of the way they mount on the hinges. A aftermarket seems would have different mounting options to fit different vehicles.

And the difference between mine and the original posters mirrors are the heads. Mine are rectangle where the op is round. I imagine that there would be many after market options available for the heads. 

So which was original, round or rectangle?

a 093.jpg

As far as I can determine, these are the correct mirror arms for B1 through B4 series one-half ton trucks. The first photo shows the correct arms for the B1 and B2 series, driver and passenger sidePicture 956.jpgaltbracket.jpg. The second photo shows the arm for B3 and B4 trucks.

The mirror heads were generally round, but could be easily replaced with square or rectangular. I think, but I'm not sure (I haven't looked at Bunn's book in awhile), that the bracket or arm in the second photo generally came on C and D models in all years in the B series line.

T

56 minutes ago, Jim Shepard said:

the second photo generally came on C and D models in all years in the B series line.

hats good info, my 49 is indeed a B1C. Also the OP truck is a bit on the large size.

My 1/2 ton parts truck only has remnants of a mirror bracket on the passenger side hinge, nothing to look at and see what was originally there. 

11 hours ago, Jim Shepard said:

As far as I can determine, these are the correct mirror arms for B1 through B4 series one-half ton trucks. The first photo shows the correct arms for the B1 and B2 series, driver and passenger sidePicture 956.jpgaltbracket.jpg. The second photo shows the arm for B3 and B4 trucks.

The mirror heads were generally round, but could be easily replaced with square or rectangular. I think, but I'm not sure (I haven't looked at Bunn's book in awhile), that the bracket or arm in the second photo generally came on C and D models in all years in the B series line.

I think the first photo is only for the B1/2 as far as I know.  I think they went to the sheet metal tube version in 51.

20 hours ago, Jim Shepard said:

I believe that's what I said...

sorry misread this AM, but actually your second picture would be for the LARGER B3/4 trucks...the B3/4 B, C, &D trucks used the ones pictured below (2 piece formed sheet steel).   I'll try to find a better picture later.

2012-06-21 17.17.10.jpg

2017-01-19 17.28.34.jpg

1 hour ago, ggdad1951 said:

"DODGE Cream"  Various threads on here discussing the subject.

I thought Black was an option.........

7 hours ago, Brent B3B said:

I thought Black was an option.........

as far as I know the D trucks were all the Dodge Cream as standard....I'd have to dig in books to see if black was an option.