The Love for A Truck

Labrauer

Those tires look like all-terrains, it would be really cool if it had locking hubs poking through the front hubcaps. I do like it because it's unique but I just don't know if it's me. I've seen Ute's  ( I think that's what their called ) that I've liked better style wise.  You know the bed sides are pretty smooth on it, wonder if this somewhat set the precedent for the sweptside trucks. Now that would be more me.

18 hours ago, Labrauer said:

I'd just love to have one of these today....  

Mine is still at the panel shop. They were checking the door gaps yesterday before reassembling the rear section. We call them a 'coupe' truck. There is nothing behind the rear seat - the load area just extends into the undercovered area. A selling point on the trucks back in the day was the huge 17 inch parcel tray behind the driver. I will update my build thread (on the truck forum) in the next few weeks as I suspect that there will be a fair bit of progress made. see link attached... 

• Like 2