truck threads and the moderator's life

ggdad1951

First off I want to say this is a great group of people we have here with TONS of knowledge and experience.  

Recently I have had to do some heavy lifting on a thread where things spun out of control quickly while I was looking the other way (but not at a Ford!).  I ask all members of the form to refrain from name calling,bullying, etc.  If this happens to PM me and action will be taken.  As with any family, people will get into scruffs with other family members and things can get said.  Please remember we are all here to have FUN, make cool TRUCKS/CARS and share the joy of things MoPaR.  

Be good to each other, be kind to each other, and remember that everyone has to walk in their own shoes and one should be cognizant of how you might be coming across on a keyboard/monitor.  Use the emoticons to point to the joke/ribbing you are giving a friend.  I can't be on here 24/7 and life has given me some time challenges of late and things will sometime sit for a day till I can get to them.

Lets all turn he page on 2016 and use 2017 to be an opportunity to make this the best dang forum out there where moderators just sit back and don't have to do anything except make fun of Chevy and Ford.

Mark

• Like 8

On 12/29/2016 at 8:19 AM, ggdad1951 said:

..........  As with any family, people will get into scruffs with other family members and things can get said.  Please remember we are all here to have FUN, make cool TRUCKS/CARS and share the joy of things MoPaR.  

Mark

well said little brother! 

Edited by Brent B3B

Excellent work you guys. I could not have got as far as I have without your help (and Desoto Dav's).:D

And I endorse the use of emoitcons..it is very easy for a message to be misconstrued even with the massive choice of words the English language has (and American too..LOL)..and sometimes we think we are just conversing with one person who perhaps understands our "nature" when in fact it will be probably read by thousands, even aussies.:P

Have a great 2017 everyone and may your Dodges et al run smoothly.:rolleyes:

• Like 2

Thanks for the hard work Mark....it seems as the forum grows, so does the "pain".

But as our online family gets bigger, so does the experience and knowledge shared.

I enjoy gaining that power of knowledge and I appreciate the time members take to put what they know out there.

Being a huge Hockey fan, there are many quotes concerning fighting.....yes, its something that happens, but you still love the game.

48D

"High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing - everything else is just figure skating"  unknow

• Like 1

Well said Mark, and thanks to our webmaster, Mark and Tod for everything you do for this site.

PS. Packers are the NFC North champs.  Viking are somewhere down the list.