Headlight lens to identify 1940's Fargo flat bed truck

Geekay

My Brother-in-law Pete (the Ford guy who found me my Fargo Suburban) has a mate who has a Fargo tray truck and needs a headlight lens.
Now Pete is a neo "Luddite" i.e. he does not own a computer or have an email. His mobile phone is so old it does not have a camera...yet he runs his Metal Fabrication business (mainly deals with farmers, so I guess it does not matter). He likes to find parts the old fashioned way by walking for miles around swap meets.
So, he has given me a drawing of the other lens. See attached.
"Your mission, should you choose to accept it"..................is identify this headlight i.e. what model/s, so I can see if I can find one on line to but for him.
He reckons it is a 1940's Fargo tray truck. The glass lens has a pattern on it (see sketch).
He reckons it is 275 mm in diameter, with a chrome ring around it.
All that is left on the headlight is the metal cone housing, and the bracket where it bolts onto the fender (see sketch).
Also attached is a photo of a Fargo truck that sounds like the one Pete described to me.

1940s headlight.jpg

1938_Fargo_1_and_a_half_Ton_Flat_Bed_Nov3.jpg

If the truck is the same series as the one in the picture it would have to be a 39 to have a lense and reflector type headlight. The 1940 and up trucks use a standard sealed beam bulb.