10TH ANNUAL CLEMENTS TAILGATE BBQ Clements, Ca.

48Dodger

OK YOU PRANKSTERS! I opened the hood last week and..........

caps.JPG.e4f7c53fa3b43ab387b18103f6be0be0.JPG

I have an idea of whom the wise guys sabotaging my wife's ride were!

I am considering holding you guys back, should those brownie steeling Chevy guys go after your beer!!!!!!!!! :D  

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Brent B3B said:

caps.JPG.e4f7c53fa3b43ab387b18103f6be0be0.JPG

I have an idea of whom the wise guys sabotaging my wife's ride were!

I am considering holding you guys back, should those brownie steeling Chevy guys go after your beer!!!!!!!!! :D  

Looks like ballast to prevent the truck from tipping over.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2017 at 2:58 PM, Brent B3B said:

Now you have to keep them --> "Los Tres Mementos"

tresAmigos.jpg

Edited by TrampSteer
Cuz I like typing in incorrect reasons for changing my post and also to see how llong I can keep typing before your system crashes. I figure it will be pretty soon ...
  • Like 1

Wow What a GREAT TIME we had at your BBQ Tim, Thank you and your Bride for a wonderful meal and party. Sorry we had to eat and run, I am sure we will be back up that way in the future for more  BBQ and chatting with new friends. Happy to meet and put faces with those I have been chatting with . See you all again sometime.     

Thanks again Tim & Steph for an excellent adventure.

Rod

• Like 2

On 4/18/2017 at 4:17 AM, 48Dodger said:

Jim and Lavonne Mullin.

Jim sez he'll send some more pics of his AC set-up so I can share it with everyone. He also said that a local old school sign artist did his doors, scuffed them up too, to match the rest of the truck. Jim called the George Brothers family to see if it was ok to paint a GB Dodge sign on his old truck...they were happy to hear about it and gave him the "OK".

48D 

I talked with Jim today in Plymouth at the big west coast national truck historical (or whatever it's called) show. He had the Dodge entered. It's also the one with the air conditioning. Anyway, Jim says the guy who did the door graphics is a local Grass Valley guy named Jim Moser (530) 273-7615.

• Like 1