Web page to look up Mopar Part Number

desoto1939

I was doing some searching for an older Mopar Part that was still in the MoPar box.

I just found the site www.MyMopar.com   I was able to enter an older six digit part number such as 676930  and it listed is as the steering sector for my 1939 Desoto.

Give it a try and see if it can find a part number abd provide the description for you.  Might help with that unknown part that you have.

If it works then save the link in your favorites.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com

• Like 2

Looks like a good resource and I've added it to my personal links.

Playing around some, I found  some part numbers in my database which (covers basically 1928 through 1948 with emphasis on the early 30s) that he did not have. But there were some that I thought would be missing that he had. All in all a good resource.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Conn47D24 said:

Rich, that site has been VERY helpful to me. gives "same as" part numbers that the original parts book can't .  

Clay: Glad to hear that the webpage is helping members with parts identification. How is the 47 coming along. Look like you are doing some real great work on the car.  Hope you had a goof thanksgiving and wish you a merry Xmas.

Rich Hartung 

• Like 1

Hi Rich,

Moving along. front, rear axel done. Brake and fuel lines in. brake hardware installed.  bleeding brakes next, then will follow your lead adjusting. picked up a MT19 ( of sorts) on ebay.

Block in shop for rebuild .   only 4 inches of water tube left to remove .  That's been fun :-(

Merry Christmas 

Clay