Pete's '50 Plymouth Website

blueskies

For what it's worth, I have decided to stop paying for a domain registration for my '50 Plymouth website ($37.00/year).  I sold the car in 2010... 

However, because the site still sees a considerable amount of traffic, I have moved the website to another server (oldwillysforum.com) so that it can remain on the net indefinitely for future reference.

The new URL for the old 50lymouth.com site is:  http://www.oldwillysforum.com/Plymouth/02-hom/home.html

Unfortunately, many of the images I have been posting here for the better part of 10 years will now be dead links...  Most of the images are on the website though, so they are still accessible if anyone really wants to find them.

Plymouth built great cars!

jackson06-03.jpg

Pete

• Like 4

Pete, nice to hear you are still around, I trust you are well and things are good..........I ended up selling my 230 engine & all the bits plus the 41 Coupe unfortunately, whilst it was the right decision back then I still have regrets however the 318 poly powered 1940 Dodge helps to clean the cobwebs away when needed......lol..........look after yourself & family............your website and more importantly your Plymouth had a huge impact on the modified mopar 6 world showing just what could be done............many thanks & regards, Andy Douglas 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Andydodge said:

Pete, nice to hear you are still around, I trust you are well and things are good..........I ended up selling my 230 engine & all the bits plus the 41 Coupe unfortunately, whilst it was the right decision back then I still have regrets however the 318 poly powered 1940 Dodge helps to clean the cobwebs away when needed......lol..........look after yourself & family............your website and more importantly your Plymouth had a huge impact on the modified mopar 6 world showing just what could be done............many thanks & regards, Andy Douglas 

Andy-

Yep, I miss my Plymouth quite a bit too.  But, the sale allowed me to survive the economy crash and also allowed room for other ventures like Willys Wagons, including oldwillysforum.com.  I've been toying with the idea of another Plymouth, but it will be a number of years before that can happen.  My oldest is a senior in High School, and youngest is a sophmore...  Once we get them off to college, I'll have more time to take on something new.

I took this clip today on a long lunch with my dog Champ-

All is well here in Idaho. 

Pete

Edited by blueskies
  • Like 1