spit and polish

Plymouthy Adams

bought this as a snicky snack for the upcoming swap meet.......

mini chopper 335 7549.jpg

After a bit of spit and polish it now looks like this......awaiting for the turn signal assemblies to arrive......

IMG_1119.JPG

wild man takes first ride....nothing like the wind in your hair as you cruise the blvd on a chopper

IMG_1129.JPG

Edited by Plymouthy Adams
  • Like 4

handlebar basket will make the little Hog guy up front feel penned up and totally break the little guy's free spirit and as for the bell...man this think has a horn on it that is very loud.....12 volt, lights, t/s, electric starter.....this little thing is quite the package...plus it was a whole lot of fun working it over....

1 hour ago, pflaming said:

Did the gnome come with the bike or does he just live in the neighborhood? 

special handling instruction was not followed....was fed after midnight and given a bath.....

but..if you do not fence your yard....this can happen....none of these guys built with a permit....

IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1018.JPG

IMG_1019.JPG

That is Sgt Schultz before coming into his stalag guard job in WWII....in all seriousness...I am thinking that the kid on the bike is a stunt gimmick and just a prop....when asked of the child at press conference all he said was "I know nut-sing"

• Like 1

its a 43 cc two stroke neatly tucked in behind the faux engine...as for the ape hangers...gee guy just how ape-ish you need to go....look at the level of the tank compared to the handlebars now...and for the record, the top part above the tree does fold down quick and easy with no need for tools...allow for quick and easy placing in a van or other similar vehicle which is a boon for Chevy/Ford owner as this may be more dependable of a ride than what they are currently driving....(oooh...burn)

oh, on another note.I feel an occasional bath, application of an anti-prespirant would eliminate all need to air dry the pits with the use of ape hangers

different style for sure and decent enough, but, where the fenders.....???  that a fair weather ride there..and I would guess it would not have any turning manners at all even with the added rake.......remind me of the cars at the shows that are channeled, chop topped etc and the guy driving has his nose in his belly button so to be able to see out the windshield...and on top of that...they put a stupid visor on it and totally compound the situation..rather have a bit of refinement in all my rides and that is just me I reckon

trust me there is no shortage of bikes, mini-bikes, scooters and even a mini sailboat at the home front. 

42 minutes ago, Ulu said:

Oh, Plymouthy, what I meant is that I can't imagine you (or anyone) wasting time on that glorified lawn mower.

and this from a guy who plays with skateboards....get real....at least there is an artistic creative side messing with the little scooter...and I guarantee you it will turn me quite the profit now that the patina has been thrown to the wind....mini bikes have not let me down in the profit area yet and I do no think it will start with this one either.....me thinks you have fallen off that skateboard a few times too many...:lol: