For Bid Daddy O

1940plymouth

Tomorrow I am driving the Plymouth via Peekamoose to the Ashokan Res to meet up with a friend and his 1949 Plymouth to take some photos at the aerator, and hopefully other various spots along the reservoir that show the mountains.  There is  a 1950's style diner on Rt 28 on the left headed towards Big Indian.  Do you remember the name of the diner and approx. how far past the reservoir the diner is?

thanks Bob

That's a really good diner. Last time I was there so were several high end Porsches and a Ferrari.

I would post a picture of it but it seems the picture is bigger than 3mb, whatever that means. I wonder how many mb's my pictures are?

Edited by BigDaddyO

Which of those cars is yours?

DJ

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 1940plymouth said:

While we were at the fountain yesterday there were all sorts of sirens, police cars, fire trucks and even a helicopter.  We heard that there was a MVA involving a car-motorcycle, did you hear about it?  I wonder how the Motorcycle driver is?

Not as good as the car driver.

Nice looking cars! Thanks for posting. 

1 hour ago, 1940plymouth said:

While we were at the fountain yesterday there were all sorts of sirens, police cars, fire trucks and even a helicopter.  We heard that there was a MVA involving a car-motorcycle, did you hear about it?  I wonder how the Motorcycle driver is?

No, I haven't heard anything.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, 1940plymouth said:

BigDaddyO,

Did you know there also is a coved bridge in Hamden, just below Delhi?

Dang it.

No I didn't know that. I actually drove to Hamden and turned around to go back thru Delhi and on to Stamford then to Grand Gorge to Hunter down Rt23a into Saugerties and 212 into Woodstock. Fun ride.

• Like 1